- Credem, a bank that recently launched a corporate VC program, invested in Seattle-based fintech startup Noonum.
3DNextech, a startup developing 3D printing solutions, 🇮🇹raised €750k in a round led by CDP Venture Capital.
- Swiss startup Sonect, the developer of a fintech app, raised €4.65m in a round led by IAG and completed on crowdfunding platform Doorway.
- Atida 🇮🇹acquired efarma.com, an online pharmacy e-commerce founded in 2011.
- Claudia Pingue, the head of the €275m Technology Transfer fund managed by CDP Venture Capital, 🇮🇹explained in an interview the investment strategy of the fund.
Azimut moves East
- Azimut and Gellify announced the launch of a new fund focused on the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The fund will target B2B startups and has a $50m target size.
is an investment company specialized in real estate (and with an 82% stake owned by Oaktree Capital
). It just sold a greenfield located on the outskirts of Milan to an unspecified American buyer.
The interesting news is that the buyer is going to build a 60.000 sq.m. datacenter in the area, apparently one of the biggest in Europe.
Join the Clubhouse conversation between Giacomo Mollo
and myself, commenting on the latest news, Monday at 6:30 pm CEST. If you miss the live discussion, you can subscribe to the podcast
on Spotify, Apple Podcast, and other podcast platforms.
Have a great week,